Warning: unsafe link removed
The link you have clicked may have led to an unsafe website and so has been deleted from our service. You may be the victim of a phishing attack. In future, please bear in mind the following advice (from Angelo State University):
- Never send passwords, bank account numbers, or other private information in an e-mail.
- Avoid clicking links in e-mails, especially any that are requesting private information.
- Be wary of any unexpected e-mail attachments or links, even from people you know.
- Look for https:// and a lock icon in the address bar before entering any private information.
- Have an updated anti-virus program that can scan e-mail.
For more information, please visit StaySafeOnline.org.